July 27, 2005

I broke your code

Though I hear you calling, I will not answer.

Why do you say that?

I broke your code.

Ah. But what makes you so sure?

Communing with the dead is a tiresome affair.

You're telling me. Say, you're in an awfully non sequitur state this evening.

Sole has no eyes.

Now you're mocking me. You know very well that sole does have eyes, they're just not in the normal places. Anyway, I was just checking in to see how...

I took a walk with my fame down memory lane, never to find my way back.

Ah. You're uncomfortable with how your perception has shifted since... you know.

Back in the old folkie days.

Yeah. Ah well. Bargains with fate are rather difficult to break.

I did it my way.

There are some who'd agree. Perhaps. Goodnight, love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you guess what's going on? Use initials for the actors if you prefer.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home